We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Legume salads can be an alternative to the classic combination of lettuce and tomato, they provide more variety to our diet in the hot months. This Chicken Bean Salad is a smooth and fresh dish.
With this recipe for children we will ensure that their diet is complete by including very important nutrients for their growth with a colorful and fresh plate, ideal to take to the picnic or the pool.
- 200 gr. of beans
- 100 gr. chicken breast
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 100 gr. green beans
- 50 gr. corn
1. The night before, soak the beans by putting them in a pot and covering them with cold water. You can also use canned beans, draining the broth.
2. Drain the beans. Put them in a pot with plenty of water and salt and bring to a boil. Cook over low heat for the time indicated by the manufacturer (approximately one hour, or 30 minutes if it is a pressure cooker).
3. Cook the green beans in plenty of salted water. If they are frozen follow the manufacturer's instructions, if they are natural, add when the water starts to boil and cook for about 20 minutes until they soften.
4. Wash the tomato and cut it into cubes. Chop the onion very finely and add both to the salad.
5. Add the corn and stir the salad to mix the ingredients. When serving, add a dash of oil, salt and vinegar to taste.
You can read more articles similar to Bean salad with chicken, healthy and fresh for the picnic, in the category of Salads on site.