We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For children, snack time is very important. Children's diet requires different nutrients than adults, and as they are very active they need a lot of energy, which they can get from these cereal bars with chocolate chips.
Cereal bars are very easy to prepare, the recipe has simple ingredients and your children will surely like the result a lot. If you do not dare to try them, surely with this proposal of chocolate bars you will not hesitate a second.
- 200 gr. oat flakes
- 50 gr. puffed rice
- 175 gr. of sugar
- 75 gr. butter or margarine
- 80 gr. of honey
- 100 gr. chocolate chips
Tips: You can use the type of chocolate you prefer, or combine them (for example, white and milk)
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add honey and sugar, stir until it is caramelized.
2. Add the cereals and the puffed rice, mix well to form a homogeneous and sticky dough.
3. Spread butter or margarine in a rectangular mold and pour the mixture into it, spreading it well so that it is distributed evenly.
4. Pour the chocolate chips, distributing them over the surface. Squeeze lightly with a spatula so that they stick together.
5. Let it cool, cut the bars to the size you prefer with the help of a knife. Wait until they cool completely, and they are ready!
You can read more articles similar to Cereal bars with chocolate chips, in the category of Cereals on site.