We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Christmas tree is one of the most traditional symbols in Europe, and it is always a lot of fun to decorate it as a family. It is an experience for children, who are the ones who enjoy these dates the most.
But if you want the decoration to be a little more original this year, or you are looking for a special dessert for Christmas dinner, at GuíaInfantil.com we have this recipe for a Christmas tree ... made with cookies! Surprising and delicious.
- 120 gr icing sugar + 200 gr. (for the icing)
- 400 gr of pastry flour
- 240 g of butter or margarine
- 1 egg + 1 white (for the glaze)
- 1 lemon or orange
- Food colorings
- Sugar food decorations
1. We mix 120 gr. of sugar, flour, butter or margarine and the egg (reserving the white) in a large bowl.
2. Form a ball and wrap it in transparent plastic wrap or a plastic bag. We let it rest for 15 minutes in the fridge.
3. We preheat the oven to 180º. We roll out the dough, leaving it 1/2 cm thick more or less.
4. Cut them with star pasta cutters of different sizes and bake them for about 15 minutes at 170º. The time will depend on the size of the cookies, it is advisable to leave them until they are golden brown
5. To decorate: mix 200 g of icing sugar, the egg white and a dash of lemon or orange. Separate the icing into several bowls, add the desired coloring to each one and decorate the cookies by pouring the icing into a fine-tipped pastry bag.
6. Assemble the tree by placing the cookies on top of each other and sticking them with a little icing.
Here is the video if you want to see how the recipe is made step by step
You can read more articles similar to Christmas cookie tree, step by step, in the category of Recipes on site.