We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Vegetable pizza is a good alternative for a quick but healthy dinner. Kids love pizza, and this vegetarian variant will help them eat vegetables in a way that they won't even notice. The vegetable pizza with mushrooms and wild asparagus will triumph.
To prepare it you do not need great knowledge, you can even substitute the pizza base for a purchased one, although kneading and shaping it is a good activity to be with the children in the kitchen.
- 300 gr. strength flour
- 150 ml. of water
- 15 gr. fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 ml. Of olive oil
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- 10 wild asparagus
- 150 ml. fried tomato
- 200 gr. mozzarella cheese
1. First we will prepare the dough. Pour the flour into a bowl, crumble the yeast and add the salt, mix. Add the oil and water little by little, mixing well.
2. Knead for a few minutes, until the dough is elastic. Let stand covered with a clean cloth until doubled in volume, for approximately 1 hour.
3. Wash the mushrooms and asparagus well. Cut the wild asparagus and sliced mushrooms into pieces.
4. Heat a little oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and asparagus, sauté over medium heat for a couple of minutes, add salt and oregano.
5. Preheat the oven to 200º. Roll out the dough and give it a round shape, place it on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
6. Spread the fried tomato on the pizza base. Sprinkle the cheese over the entire surface. Pour the mushrooms and asparagus on top
7. Bake for 15 minutes at approximately 200º, and it's done!
See more recipes vegetarian recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable pizza with mushrooms and wild asparagus, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.