We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you want to prepare a very simple and quick appetizer, this is undoubtedly an excellent idea: tuna volován or volauvent. Light, exquisite and with the always fantastic contribution of fish.
Tuna volcanoes are very tasty canapes at any time, but they will certainly be special as appetizers in your Christmas meals or at a birthday party. Guiainfantil.com explains how to do them, step by step.
- 12 small volcanoes
- 1 can of natural tuna
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 can of anchovies
Tip: You can also add a piece of olive to decorate the volován once you put the anchovy.
Learn how to make tuna volcanoes quickly and easily
1. Mix the ketchup and mayonnaise to get a pink sauce. But if you prefer, you can prepare your own homemade pink sauce.
2. Put a little sauce in the bottom of each of the volcanoes.
3. Crumble the tuna and fill the volovanes with these crumbs.
4. Put a piece of anchovy on the tuna of each volovan. If you want, you can also put a piece of olive on top of the anchovy.
Clever! Fast and easy!
You can read more articles similar to Tuna volcano or volauvent for the appetizer, in the category of Fish on site.