We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children do not usually like fruit, which is nevertheless very necessary in their growth. One of the ways to get them used to its flavor can be this recipe for banana and walnut cake, a very suitable dessert for children and pregnant women.
Its folic acid content helps fight childhood anemia and prevents certain malformations such as spina bifida in the fetus. Walnuts provide antioxidants and omega 3, which must also be present in any balanced diet.
- 250 gr. Of flour
- 200 gr. brown sugar
- 100 gr. butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 75 gr. walnuts
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Sift the flour with the yeast and bicarbonate, reserve in a bowl.
2. Beat the eggs with the sugar until well mixed. Add the butter or margarine cut into cubes and at room temperature.
3. Cut the bananas into slices and mash them with a fork. Chop the nuts and add both to the previous mixture of eggs and sugar.
4. Mix the wet and dry ingredients, stirring well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
5. Preheat the oven to 200ºC. Grease the mold and pour the dough into it evenly.
6. Bake at 180º for about 45 or 50 minutes, using a fork or toothpick to check if it is done. Remove and let cool before unmolding.
Here are other food recipes for pregnant women, and also recipes for the family picnic.
You can read more articles similar to Banana and walnut cake, dessert for children and pregnant women, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.