We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are foods that children find it difficult to eat, however with others it is insured, such as chicken and cheese. It is a nutritious and delicious combination, especially if you prepare it like us, in the form of stuffed balls.
In addition to being very tasty, chicken and cheese balls are the ideal dish for children who find it difficult to eat. Let them take care of shaping them, and you will see that participating in the kitchen they will taste much richer.
- 600 gr of chicken (two breasts)
- 250 gr. mozarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon
- 50 ml. milk
- Garlic powder
- Bread crumbs
1. Cut the chicken into very small cubes or shred it.
2. Add one of the eggs, the lemon, the cheese (reserve a little for later), the milk and the salt. Mix well to form a smooth paste and leave to rest in the fridge for at least one hour.
3. Form the balls with moistened hands, placing a little of the cheese that we had reserved in the center.
4. Beat the other egg on a plate. Mix the flour with a little garlic powder, pass the balls through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs.
5. Fry the balls in plenty of hot oil.
The Children's Guide trick: Adapt the recipe using the cheese you like best and aromatic herbs.
You can read more articles similar to Chicken and cheese balls. Easy recipes for kids, in the Meat category on site.